For which locations does Live Vows™ provide wedding webcast
We are currently webcasting at most
wedding destinations in Northwest Florida. Mobile technology allows
us to webcast from almost anywhere. We also offer webcasting services outside
our NW Florida service area for additional fees. Please contact
us to find out if we can webcast from your wedding location.
How much does it cost for a wedding webcast?
Full Service Wedding Webcast packages start at $899. This includes
having someone from our professional and courteous staff webcast your
wedding from the ceremony location.
How many people can log on and watch my wedding online?
Live Vows™ offers unlimited viewership with all of our
packages! We have no restrictions on how many total or simultaneous viewers
can view your wedding webcast. Invite as many people as you want! Additionally,
your archived wedding webcast - stored at LiveVows.com for up to one year
- has no limitations on simultaneous or total viewers.
Who will be able to view my wedding webcast?
Anyone you invite, as long as they have a broadband Internet
connection and Flash
Player. Dialup users will not be able to view the webcast.
How will I invite my family and friends to watch the live wedding
We will provide you with a Live Vows™ link to the location
of your wedding webcast page after your reservation is confirmed. You
can email this link to your family and friends at your convenience. We
also offer an Email Invitation
enhancement that includes professional quality graphics, links and instructions
in both HTML and text format. The Email Invitation is sent one month before
the wedding date and again, as a reminder, one week before the wedding.
Check our demo section
to see an example of what an email invitation looks like. A link for online
guests is also provided on the Live Vows homepage.
Will my online guests need any special software to view the live
Our wedding webcasts are streamed in Adobe Flash format. Nearly
98% of computers already have Flash
Player installed, which means virtually all of your online guests
will be able to view the webcast without installing any software. Just
in case, we provide links to the free installation and upgrades for Flash
Player, available from Adobe.
Will the webcast video be available online after my wedding?
We record and archive your wedding webcast for online viewing
up to one year. All packages include 30 days of archived availability
for your wedding webcast. Additional archive lengths can be purchased.
How will my wedding webcast look and sound?
Our live wedding webcasts are encoded at a broadband-quality
bitrate, which means the audio and video will be great. Our staff is fully
trained for professional webcasting, ensuring a high quality experience
for your online guests, and a worry-free service for you. Check our demo
section to see an example of what audio and video look like during
a Live Vows™ live wedding webcast.
How will I know how many people watched the live webcast?
All packages include a report emailed to you after the wedding
that show how many connections there were to your webcast. We also recommend
adding the Webcast Guestbook
enhancement, which allows online guests to post comments and send their
How long can my wedding webcast be?
All packages include a live webcast of the ceremony with a maximum
length of 2 hours. If you have special circumstances that require a longer
webcast, we can make arrangements for an additional fee. Please notify
us in as early as possible if you expect your ceremony to be longer than
Can the wedding footage be saved in a format suitable for TV?
The raw footage of your wedding can be purchased if you wish.
We will provide the raw footage to you on DVD. The footage
is recorded by high-quality 3ccd digital video cameras at full television
resolution (standard definition). It is important to note that the footage
is completely untouched and unedited. However, it makes great b-roll footage
if you have someone putting together a wedding video for you. NOTE:
Please let us know ahead of time if you want to purchase the raw footage
so we can make special preparations during setup of the webcast.
Should I still hire a videographer?
Absolutely! In fact, we highly recommend it. Our cameras are
positioned for optimal static (stationary) shots, which are best for webcasting.
Professional videographers can provide the dynamic shots you will want
if someone is making a wedding video for you. Most videographers also
offer editing services. Please ask
us if you don't already have a wedding videographer... we may be able
to recommend one.
How soon should I reserve my wedding webcast?
We ask that you please submit
a request as soon as you're sure you want to have your wedding webcast
with Live Vows™. We will take reservations up until a month before
the scheduled wedding date. Exceptions may be made under certain circumstances,
but please try to contact us no less than one month prior to your wedding.
What are the payment options?
We require a 10% non-refundable deposit to reserve your wedding
webcast. The 90% balance will be due no less than fifteen days before
the date of the wedding. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, personal
check and cash. There will be a $30 fee on all returned checks.
What happens if the wedding is postponed or canceled?
If the wedding is postponed due to forces of nature (hurricanes,
etc) we will attempt to reschedule for your wedding at no additional charge.
If we are not able to reschedule because of a conflicting commitment,
we will refund 90% of your total costs (the other 10% covers administration
and your webcast page setup). Please let us know as soon as possible if
you postpone your wedding.
If the wedding is postponed or rescheduled due to reasons other than
forces of nature, we will attempt to reschedule your wedding for a $100
rescheduling fee. If we are not able to reschedule because of a conflicting
commitment, we will refund 90% of your total costs (in other words, we
keep the 10% deposit to cover administration and your webcast page setup).
Please let us know as soon as possible if you postpone your wedding.
If you cancel your wedding or wedding webcast at any point, we will refund
90% of your total cost (the other 10% covers administration and your webcast
What happens if the webcast doesn't occur for some reason? And,
what is your Refund Policy?
We offer a 90% refund of total costs for any reason. If you
are unhappy with our service or if we were unable to webcast the ceremony
for technical reasons, we will refund all payments made by you with exception
to the 10% Deposit and/or Travel Fees.
How do I get started?
Please submit a reservation
request. After we receive the reservation request, we will contact
you to discuss your wedding. After the details are confirmed and you return
the appropriate forms and contract, a 10% deposit will reserve your wedding
webcast. The 90% balance will be due no less than fifteen days before
the date of the wedding.
Got a question we didn't answer here?
Contact us with your additional questions.